I recently did an article on what people food you should NOT give your dog. Well, this one is what food you can give to your dogs and what is actually good to give them. These are things that you can simply put on their regular dog food and most likely they will love it. You can feel like you’re letting your dog have treats of yours, but in this case they are not harming them.
1) Eggs and Chicken – They are both very high in protean. They will help build muscle in a pretty active dog.
2) Carrots – They are very good for vision, for both people and dogs. Actually Vets recommend putting cooked or raw chopped carrots mixed with their food.
3) Tomatoes – Very good for building up an immune system. Though these are better if prepared cook and REALLY mashed, the skins can get caught in their throats and tend to bother them.
4) Fruit – Most fruit is very good for dogs. Helps with their digestive system and colon.
5) Fish Oil – Very good for your dogs. Helps with their skin and coat.
6) Grains – Grains are wonderful for your dog. Brown rice is especially good for them.
7) Greens – Any kind of green are absolutely awesome for your dog.
These are just a few things you can give your dog off your dinner plate and know it’s good for them. You can also make some extra Carrots or whatever just for your dog. They could always use some good stuff. We all know the food is NOT near as good at fresh veggies and grains.. etc.
Hope everyone got some good information out of this.
Much love to all my fellow pooches.